Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Veron Chew Wai Sun



Hi,welcome to our blog. First of all, I am a friendly but emotional girl, I like to make friend with people. I am also a talkative person but I will be very quite when I feel down. My hobbies are reading, traveling, swimming, listening music and surfing internet. I normally used internet for checking e-mails, sending files, searching for informations, chatting with friends and reading online newspaper. The websites i visited the most is Yahoo.com, Google.com, Baidu.com, Sinchew.com.my, and 988.com.my. I visited these website the most because it provided huge of informations for me in doing assignment and thesis. Beside, I also can receive the latest news and the current market issues from it. Lastly, if you have any interesting idea about this blog please leave your comment to share it out with us!

0 comments:

E-song


MusicPlaylist