Thursday, June 5, 2008

LyDiA Saw Lay Lin




Hello...everybody, my name is Saw Lay Lin. Welcome to view my blog! Here, I would like to introduce myself. Usually, I like to listen the music or watch the movie when I free at home. And sometimes, I like to swimming with my friends to have some exercise. This can be make my time more useful and also can entertain myself during my study time. The top 5 websites that I always visited including sinchew.com.my, google.com.my, ntv7.com.my, baidu.com.my, and yahoo.com.my. I always visited these websites because these websites can provide me some latest news and information. Sometimes, I also used these websites for my assignment purposes and checking mail. Besides, I also used these website to watch movie for entertainment. Finally, if you have any comment please leave it in the comment box to share with me. Thanks!

0 comments:

E-song


MusicPlaylist